This Chroma Drum is tuned a house-favorite, Low Pygmy Low Pygmy - G, G#, C, Eb, F, G, G#, C
The blemish is only on the bottom of the drum and does not effect the sound at all. The powder coat on the bottom cured oddly and shows some small crackling. This will not chip off as the crackles are micro deviations and are only aesthetic. Some have actually commented that it looks very cool and unique.
*Please wear headphones while listening*
Why choose Chroma Drum™?
- Chroma Drum is designed with a proprietary dampening system that enhances acoustic response, stable notes, volume, isolation, and bass. Every note sparkles with brilliance.
- Each piece hand-crafted by Michael Langdon and a team of fabricators, we take pride in our quality of craftsmanship.
- Each piece we make is not only a unique piece of art, but each instrument is designed with sound quality in mind.
- No musical experience required! These instruments are extremely intuitive and easy to play. Anyone can play from kids to professional musicians alike.
- Chroma Drum is finished with our new crystal clear powder coat. It is incredibly durable, scratch resistant and 100% water proof inside and out and acid/salt resistant for a tested 1000+ hours. They even FLOAT!
- Perfectly tuned to 432hz – Great for sound therapy and sound healing. Beautiful bloom of harmonics.
- Comes with Mallets Custom fitted armored case made by Namana Bags and mallets.
*Limited Edition* Chroma Drum - "Flying Lotus"
This Chroma Drum is tuned Sapphire scale. Sapphire - G#, B, C#, F, F#, G#, B, C#
+This one of a kind piece has an incredible Moonstone in-lay with various beautiful etching. +This is the first Chroma Drum to feature high-quality rubber feet so you can play your drum anywhere! The feet work so well, we noticed a big increase in sustain. +This particular drum turned out exceptionally well sounding -big, powerful, crystal clear sound. +Featuring one of our incredible brand new PEARL finishes that changes color when looking at different angles showing Purple, Cyan and Teal!
*Drum in video is the same one listed before receiving aesthetic upgrades*