Please read terms and agreements before placing your order
We do offer PAYMENT PLANS!! If you wish to make payments please use 'AFFIRM' as your payment option to split up payments for the deposit, the same can be done for the remaining balance upon completion.
First off, I want to thank you for considering ordering a customized instrument for yourself. To be able to do this is my greatest honor and gift.
Every single drum that I make is an extension of myself that I pour my entire being into. I infuse every creation with my utmost focus, scrutiny, love and acceptance. I have refined my art over the last many years to produce one of the best sounding instruments imaginable but is also so striking to the eyes and is a temple of energy that emanates powerful healing frequencies.
Chroma Drums are built with a proprietary sound dampening system that boosts its volume and bass response significantly that you will not hear in ANY other instrument like it. Our instruments are also CLOSED PORT - This allows the sound to fully develop in the acoustic chamber, making Chroma Drums the best sounding drums you can buy, guaranteed.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR CUSTOM ORDER
~~~ All instruments come with a custom case and mallets ~~~
1. When you purchase this item, you are placing a $111 DOWN PAYMENT (Plus shipping) towards your drum that will be subtracted from the total after your instrument has been completed. This is done to put funds towards material cost and prep. Total cost will be determined based on finish and embellishment (~$450-600) (Please read terms / agreements)
2. After placing your order, you will be contacted to set up a meeting to discuss how you would like your instrument to look, sound and feel.
3. Please have an idea of what you'd like your instrument to look and sound like. You will have time to decide if you do not fully know what you like.
4. You will be emailed a form to complete to send back to Michael after placing an order. This form will be a list of which styles, tunings, crystals, etchings you want on your instrument to help us streamline the process while still having fun.
6. We do offer PAYMENT PLANS!! If you wish to make payments please use 'AFFIRM' as your payment option to split up payments for the deposit, the same can be done for the remaining balance upon completion.
- Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (contact Michael Langdon)
Terms / Agreements
-By placing an order, you accept that these instruments are completely hand made and will take time. There will be multiple people making orders and they will be completed in the order which they are received.
-Completion time may take up to 3 months of order.
-International orders - you are responsible for any VAT or import fees.
-SHIPPING - Signature required is an additional $5.00 and must be communicated
Cancelation policy - Placing this order will only put down a deposit of $111 of the total price, cancelation will forfeit 50% of deposit which is non refundable. You will receive 50% of deposit upon cancelation and forfeit your place in the build queue even if you decide to re-enter.